These are continuous rotary encoder switch with a built in push button switch (push to operate). They can
be used for data entry, for example: Turn to change menu items and press to select. Great for Arduino system with a small display for menuing.
Perfect for use with Arduino, PIC or ATMEL microcontrollers
- Rotary Shaft Length: 12mm
- Shaft Full Length: 20mm
- Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- Size (L x W): 15 x 11mm
- Position: 20
- Output: 2-bit gray code
- Closed Circuit Resistance: 3 ohms maximums
- Max. Rating: 10 mA @ 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 70 degrees celsius
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees celsius
- Rotational Life: 30000 cycles minimum
- Switch Life: 20000 cycles minimum
Includes encoder switch, nut and washer.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 28 December, 2011.