[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hacker.instanet.net • View topic - TRW Swap

TRW Swap

Anything Arduino

TRW Swap

Postby Tim Laren » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 am

Tim Laren
Site Admin

Re: TRW Swap

Postby a1craneman » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:37 am

Tim, I am going to try and meet with you at the upland swap meet. I am interested in the serial interface unit and a clock unit. maybe a n uno board as well if you have one. what do you mean "last swap meet"? is upland quitting their meets?
a1craneman

Re: TRW Swap

Postby Tim Laren » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:49 pm

From what I understand, yes. They are getting almost no response and it seems to be getting smaller. I did not go the last time but someone that was there said that it was the last one there.

I have the RTC Clock Kit on hand but I am waiting for the UNO and Serial Adapters. Not sure on the arrival dates. I have a few Arduino Mega2560 due here on Monday but still have not arrived. If you visit the store http://hacker.instanet.net/Store/ you can get an idea of what I have and when new items will arrive. I will update it as I get shipping info. Right now I have everything arriving the day before Cable Airport/Upload Swap. Not a real time frame as I an waiting for ship dates.
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Re: TRW Swap --> CHino Hills

Postby Tim Laren » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 pm

I have lots of new stuff in and will be at Chino Hills this weekend.

Check out Hackers' Warehouse to see what's new.

A cool little item I hope to have is a '3 axes accelerometer' that connects to the Arduino and has libraries already.

If you want to place an order you can go to Hackers' Warehouse and place an order. Use local 'Walk In' and 'Cash on Delivery'. I will discount the items to the swap meet pricing when you pick them up. But that way I will have them all together and not sell out of the item before you pick them up.

Tim
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Return to Arduino