[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hacker.instanet.net • View topic - Shadow Box - LARC Presentation

Shadow Box - LARC Presentation

Anything Arduino

Shadow Box - LARC Presentation

Postby Tim Laren » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm

If someone can find the double post let me know. I did this last night and can't find it now.

Well the turnout was a little light for the Open Lab at the club this week. Michael did his Intro to Arduino session with a handful of people and it all went well. There were only a few Quad people so they joined in with the Open Lab projects also.

Then it was my turn. I think everyone that was there joined in and watched my presentation. I did bring materials if anyone wanted to build one for themselves but it was getting a little late so most people just took the instruction sheet home with them.

I covered the project from the start when I got the idea and some of the pitfalls I ran onto.

Attached are the sketches
Rocker_II_Sketches.zip
These are the sketches, calibrate and rocker.
(4.27 KiB) Downloaded 702 times
and instructions
Rocker Instructions.pdf
This is a PFD of the instructions for this project. I printed it out on a single page, double sided.
(50.94 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
for the project.

Some changes from last year:
I had manually calibrated the Servo for the display by writing a Sketch to move the servo and noting where I wanted the forward and back position and then trying a setting in the Rocker Sketch and then adjusting and trying again. This year I wrote a Calibration Sketch that allows you to select a position, Front, Center or Back, adjust that position and save it. It stores the settings in EEPROM on the Arduino and the Rocker Sketch reads them on booting. The calibration Sketch has a little menu and takes commands from your computer via the Serial Monitor. No more modifying the code for different setups.

Tim
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Re: Shadow Box - LARC Presentation

Postby Steve_C » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

I would have gone but I was preoccupied.
Will try to make some future ones.

Steve
Steve_C

Return to Arduino