Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey

Please post any related events in this forum.
Computer, Electronics, Robotics or Ham Radio related. Just about anything interesting.
Swap Meets, Clubs, SIGS, Demonstrations, Seminars, Classes.

Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey

Postby linchao » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:17 pm

The Panthers will have a tough decision to make with the No. 16 pick on Thursday night."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers add to both lines in latest mock draft round-upNew Daeshon Hall Jersey ,121commentsThe Panthers will have a tough decision to make with the No. 16 pick on Thursday night.EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers add to both lines in latest mock draft round-upKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsThis time next weekend, the Carolina Panthers will have new additions to their roster. The real question is who will Ron Rivera decide to choose in the first round of the NFL Draft on Thursday? It’s been said for months that the most crucial points for the Panthers to address are the pass rush and the offensive line.In Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation, he has a standout offensive tackle pegged for the No. 16 pick for the Panthers. My takeWhether it’s an edge rusher or at pass protection Trai Turner Color Rush Jersey , the Panthers’ can’t really go wrong if they choose to focus on one of those two areas. Taylor not only has size on his side, but he’s also quick on his feet. He does what’s needed to keep opponents out of the pocket. While he needs work on the pass rush, he’ll have an instant impact. What others are sayingBen Standig with NBC Sports also agrees that the Panthers will focus on an offensive tackle Taylor Moton Jersey , but will go after another prospect. Cody Benjamin of CBS Sports believes Carolina will address the issues on the other side of the ball. Walter Football disagrees with the Burns choice and predicts Matt Hurney will want a guard.Sporting News likes another tackle for the Panthers. What do you think, Panthers fans? Which pick do you like the most? The Panthers still have a good chance to land a quality player." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomThe Panthers can still land quality players on Day 3 of the NFL DraftNew,27commentsThe Panthers still have a good chance to land a quality player.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Panthers can still land quality players on Day 3 of the NFL DraftPhoto by Tom Pennington/Getty ImagesFor anyone disappointed with the Panthers selection of quarterback Will Grier at No. 100 because they didn’t draft a safety Wes Horton Color Rush Jersey , you may get some early satisfaction on Day 3. Here are six safeties with good to above average grades all from big time programs that are still on the board. The Panthers are bound to have a shot at one of them.A pick from this group may not start week one but in time could develop into a starter. I’m not quite as sold on drafting a safety next myself. I would like to see the Panthers add more depth to either of the lines.On the offensive line I like guard Michael Jordan from Ohio State or Dru Samia from Oklahoma. Samia projects as a potential future starter at left guard. His bio seems like a good fit for the Panthers as he plays on the nasty side. On the defensive side don’t snooze on a double dip at edge rusher. This is a deep draft at the position with a lot of guys who can bend around the edge. Here’s four still on the board that appear to be good value in the fourth round:I’m still 100% sure the Panthers will draft a linebacker. Here’s the five best on the board. My favorite is Te’von Coney from Notre Dame. He graded out in the top 15 at his position.My last comment is every year the Panthers pick a player fairly early that I’ve never heard of. We have dodged that bullet so far in this draft but it could be this first pick on day three. If instead they go with one of the top players listed above then we will add to an already nice draft class.
linchao

Return to Events