Arduino 101

Please post any related events in this forum.
Computer, Electronics, Robotics or Ham Radio related. Just about anything interesting.
Swap Meets, Clubs, SIGS, Demonstrations, Seminars, Classes.

Arduino 101

Postby Tim Laren » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

LA Robotics Club is hosting a class "Intro to Arduino" http://www.meetup.com/LARoboticsClub/events/49623552/

This is a 2 hour class that will introduce you to the Arduino. The first hour will include the Arduino environment and teach you some good basic programming practices. The second hour will be more of a tinker and play time with questions and answers.

Join up with the LA Robotics Club and learn together.

For more information about the class visit the link above.

The class is Saturday, March 3, 2012, 10:30 AM at CPO Commerce Inc, 120 W Bellevue Drive, Pasadena, CA. Please join the club and RSVP if you plan to attend.

To get the most out of this class you should have an Arduino and a laptop computer with the Arduino development environment installed on it. You may want to bring a power strip as power will be available but with the large attendance it may be useful if you are pretty much self contained. There will be internet available but you should come with the software already installed.

I will be there with some extra stuff to play with just in case anyone forgets the extra stuff like LEDs, resistors, wires, sensors, servos and whatever.

If you don't have an Arduino already, please look at my store. I have created a few kits just for the class. http://hacker.instanet.net/Store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&zenid=eqtjioh6g9g98rr65f5efgjhe3 You can also see me at TRW on Saturday Feb 25th between 7:00AM and 11:00AM. My spot is a few rows from the South end of the lot in Row D, Space 7 and 9. I have a few tables out of the back of my Black Cherry Scion xB.

See you there.
Tim
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Return to Events