[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hacker.instanet.net • View topic - The latest edition of Maplestory 2

The latest edition of Maplestory 2

Please post any related events in this forum.
Computer, Electronics, Robotics or Ham Radio related. Just about anything interesting.
Swap Meets, Clubs, SIGS, Demonstrations, Seminars, Classes.

The latest edition of Maplestory 2

Postby Sletrry » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:32 pm

I recently made it to floor 33 on tower of ounces with my ghost (3 pill slots, looking to strike flooring 40 after I unlock the 4th pill slot now!!) ; nonetheless, I felt like my mobbing was very poor in tower of oz, especially in phases where you have to kill 200+ creatures that spawn in tilted and spaced ledges. I had been using Showdown using prenombre along with the phantom teleport ability but I feel as I can use a different 4th job skill to maximize efficiency. ? Does not even need to be job abilities!

This is each player's host to pick. Finding a map may be hard, but it is surely rewarding. I recommend saving all of the EXP coupons you're able to with this because the field type doesn't burn off becasue it is extremely popular. Anyhow, you did . You got your mule to 150, or 200, or whatever you tried to get to. Even broke bitches want legion mules.

Just feel free to leave your ideas in the comment area if you have any decent suggestions/opinions about my training, also I'd love to consummate this manual. And I'm sure that you all have known that CBT 2 will arrive on 18th July, which means we will start to provide MapleStory 2 Mesos at the exact same time let's look forward to it.

Some FM stores have an unnatural amount of merchandise (and a few with ordinary amounts) such as 10% clean slate scrolls (stacks of 100) along with other elite boss drops) Even though they might have used some system to collect these products, what occurs to us consumers that buy some of those maplestory2 items? Are we always at risk if we purchase from'anyone'? You will find those obvious"BOSS BOSS BOSS" and odd shop owner titles that some remain away from but what happens if they're transferred to some more not evident shop/seller.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to !
Sletrry

Return to Events