[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hacker.instanet.net • View topic - Store Hours

Store Hours

Questions, answers, feedback or just general conversation about anything to do with the store 'Hacker's Warehouse'.

Store Hours

Postby Tim Laren » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

The store is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. No need to drive anywhere, just point your browser to .

As many of you have seen, it's easy to pre-order before the swap meet and have your items ready when you get to my booth.

Also some of you not from Southern California, you see that the store is fully operational and accepts PayPal and Credit Cards.

I try to keep everything up to date, but have fallen a little behind in November. Here are a few things I have that are a great deal but have not gotten entered into the system.

Solderless Breadboards: 3020 pins, that's 4 areas with 5 power busses.
Arduino NANO, cool for Solderless Breadboards, Arduino in a wide dip package with USB on it.
More Accelerometers, different chips and different form factors.

There are some items I have on the way.

Gear head Motors
3 Axis Gyro
RC Servo Motors

If there is anything that you need for your next project, I may already have it or have it on order, just ask.

Tim
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Re: Store Hours

Postby Tim Laren » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 pm

I think everything I have new is now online. If you need something that is out of stock, drop me a message as I have items coming almost every day.

Tim
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Return to Hacker's Warehouse Feedback