[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Hacker.instanet.net • View topic - Back in stock

Back in stock

Questions, answers, feedback or just general conversation about anything to do with the store 'Hacker's Warehouse'.

Back in stock

Postby Tim Laren » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:18 pm

I have a few Proto Shield back in stock. All that use them want more.

I also have the LCD Keypad Shield, a new item for the store. These are great for input/output to humans. It requires 7 Digital I/O for the LCD Display and only 1 Analog pin for the keypad. The keypad is UP, Down, Right, Left and Select. There is also a Reset button brought up to the top. All unused pins are available on the board, with no headers so if you want to solder in wires the holes are empty. On my project I put pins facing down so I can connect connectors to the rest of my project. I have a software sample and there are many out on the web.

Another cool item is a temperature and humidity sensor. The DHT11 is fairly simple to read and there are many libraries for it. The one I used is in the playground. Just make sure you have the label facing away from you and pin one is on the left (+5V) 2=Signal, 3=NC, and 4 is GND.

Still have lots of Ultrasonic Rangers after getting even more. I like these guys. For Chino Hills I made a stop light, car in garage sensor. I forgot something galled a Ground and it didn't seem to work well. What it was designed to do is light the Green LED of you were more than 36" away, Yellow if no closer than 12", the RED if you were within 12" and buzz the buzzer if you were closer than 6". It seemed to lock up if you went from <6 to >12. I thought that it was my code but it was a missing wire. I will have it at TRW, working. Oh yeah, it took about 10 minutes to create. I love Arduino.

I have a few different Accelerometers back in stock. My favorite are the SPI/I2C versions so I have some MMA7455's. They are a 3.3V chip but the board does all the conversions for you. Lots of software and examples out there to get you up and working too.

I have two ENC-03 Gyro's and have more on the way, back ordered. Hope to have a few more my TRW.
Tim Laren
Site Admin

Return to Hacker's Warehouse Feedback